Join UsBe a part of Team Neptrix and create something extraordinary!
We provide a competitive salary package, profit sharing, insurance, and an awesome family-like work environment. In addition, Neptrix culture promotes work-life balance good professional development and advancement opportunity.
Neptrix believes in equal opportunity, where all employees and prospective employees were evaluated solely based on qualification, without regard to race, religion, colour, gender, age, marital status, etc.
Fill in the form below or simply e-mail your resume to talents[at]neptrix.com if you want to be a part of our extraordinary team.
6-Months Internship Program – Software Engineer / Programmer – (Penang, Singapore)
This opportunity opens to undergraduate students graduate in 2020 or 2021, from and good local universities, who is available for a full-time internship for 6 months period.
Chance to get return offer after your internship. During your internship, you will attached with other senior and experienced team members to contribute to design, implementation and testing of web-based or mobile app-based systems.
You are expected to:-
- Be passionate about software development and programming!
- Willingness to learn new things. Pro-active and extrovert!
- Familiar with programming. (No, we do not teach you programming as we expected you to learn it during your university, we are here to guide you how to put your current programming skills to into real-world.)
3-Months internship program for Q4 2020 and Q1 2021 full. Reopen on Q2, 2021.
Limited 6-Months internship vacancy only.
Non-programmer need not apply.
For programmer, you are welcomed to join us and we are sure you will learn a lot in Neptrix!
Software Engineer / Programmer (PENANG)
- Develop high-quality web-based application independently or with minimal supervision.
- Assisting Senior Programmer in software development. Assisting with customer integrations and serving as subject expert to solve customer’s problem.
- Maintain good documentation and maintenance practice.
Senior programmer will provide on job training & guidance.
- Preferably BEng/BSc in a technical field such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Programmers without related degree will be considered if technical skill is up to expectation.
- Someone who love to explore new things, and passionate about helping others. Willing to take challenges, and able to solve complex problem systematically.
- Good communication skill and able to work with others, including colleagues and customers.
- Good command in English. Able to speak to customer with Chinese or Hokkien Dialect.
- Candidate who is able to showcase portfolio or programming work (including school project, pet project, etc) is a strong advantage.
In short: we are looking for good programmer who can deliver high standard solutions with good coding practice.
Please fill in the form and our HR executive will contact you shortly if you were shortlisted.